It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from Mombasa/Scunthorpe
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:01 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

Hi, I'm Simon. Currently sitting at my parents house and getting diving withdrawals. I'm mainly based in Mombasa, where I am associated with www.buccaneerdiving.com as a IDCS Instructor. The rest of the time I am trying to make a living as a Radio Advertising Consultant around Africa, and writing for UK clients.

Trying to get the work life balance has been tough over the last few months but I am grateful I can make enough money to survive so far!

Buccaneer has a few centers now... in Mombasa, Kilifi and Zanzibar, and some great diving.
We have a guest photo album on our facebook site. you just have to search Buccaneer Diving and you will find us.

If you come please say hello.

SR

Post subject: Helpful links for college
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:05 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

I will be unendingly thankful you, Mental research has exhibited that appreciation is truly one of the keys to being enthusiastic, so use this instrument reviewing the authentic focus to make yourself all around asked. I really like your post Helpful links for college, One way to deal with oversee fight the gloomy is to mix each day and consider what you are appreciative for. You can find no short of what one thing to welcome each day. For whatever you do, for your identity, Your speed will reliably be reviewed. Be verbal in observing your gratefulness Words can't express my examinations, nor my appreciative for all your help. keep it up.