It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Digital Subscription Offer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can now subscribe to Sport Diver magazine in digital format, giving you instant access to your issue of the magazine online each month.

A digital subscription is just £18 for a full year and you also receive FREE access to a selection of back issues stored on the system.

Find more information and view a sample issue by clicking the following link...

Sport Diver Digital Subscription

Post subject: Re: Digital Subscription Offer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 pm 
SD Forum Member
SD Forum Member

I would just like to add that a digital subscription is Ideal for people who have no access to newsagents or post and want to keep up with all things SCUBA , I work in Afghanistan and have access to neither of these two options but thanks to my digital subscription I can check out the latest issue or browse through the last 12 months issues at my leisure without carrying the actual magazines around with me.
I will definitely be renewing my subscription when its due
Ken

Post subject: Digital Subscription Offer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:08 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

For whatever length of time that your get a player that can play the drm computerized rights administration copyright insurance then you can play the downloaded membership tunes. promotional video maker. On the off chance that you don't have a perfect player, at that point simply get Tunebite and change over the scrambled wma document to mp3 and you don't need to stress over the licenses that is in the melody since it is perpetually gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

i'm a massive fan of your websites and continuously looking all the article of your blogs. a majority of these posts and blogs which is related with the aid of latest style and precise type of work and hold it up thank you. Watch Dogs Coat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:05 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

i'm a gigantic aficionado of your sites and ceaselessly looking all the article of your sites. a lion's share of these posts and websites which is connected with the guide of most recent style and exact sort of work and hold it up much obliged.Wrench Watch Dogs 2 Gaming Vest Jacket

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:15 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

Thanks for the post it is informative and interesting. Keep on sharing new things. I am the academic writer belong to UK and deliver the dissertation help writing services to the students.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

Astounding of your sites and constantly looking all the article of your websites a debt of gratitude is in order for the post it is enlightening and fascinating continue sharing new things thanksfor sharing. Captain America Costume IdealJacket

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:37 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

The information you shared is really interesting. I appreciate the fact that you have tried and took time to post here.
my assignment help