It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Cressi Travel light
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 pm 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

hi please can you help me. does anyone have or used one of these bcs? or do u know where i can find some reviews or you may know of better kit
thanks
rich

Post subject: Re: Cressi Travel light
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

Hi, I have a Cressi Travel Light as my one and only BC! I have had it for coming up for 2 years now and it an excellent piece of kit. I bought it as I travel abroad a fair bit so wanted something that I could use here in the UK and would be able to easily take abroad.

I have done nearly 60 dives in mine it has been to Malta on 3 occassions and to the UAE on 2 occasions and performed faultlessly from day 1. The integrated weight system works well and although it has a soft back (no hard plate) it has 2 band so hold even a 15l cylinder without a problem. It also has 2 trim pockets on the back that I find useful when diving abroad.

I have never owned another BC so can only comment on my experience with this one. Mine is a size medium (I am 5ft 8", and 12 stone), I find it has more than sufficient lift and keeps me upright on the surface. I find it really comfortable, has plenty of D rings and reasonable size pockets.

Although by nature it is made of fairly light weight material, it still seems to be hard wearing. I wash mine after every dive and after 2 years and nearly 60 dives mine still looks like new.

I did my Rescue Diver course with Leybourne Lakes in Kent, their Course Director bought one and wrote a glowing report on the blog on their website, commenting that it is one of the best pieces of kit he has ever bought and he's a guy who knows what he is talking about!

Hope his helps!

Steve Howard PADI Master Scuba Diver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

thanks so much that is an extremly helpful reply.. i have in fact started to look for one and you have made up ,y mind, may however wait for next years dive show to see if i can get a good price
thanks
rich

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:13 pm 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

stupid question. what the difference between the travelight and the travel jack??

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:16 pm 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

You can search for BCDs there and get the Sport Diver review, once you find one you like just click the link below and fill out your
details and it will source the best deals for you.

======================
Our Actual Exams and ccna video tutorials gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our study ccna - pass-4sure is also very useful tool. a+ practice questions for its easiness.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:42 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

The integrated weight Pass4sure comptia security+ pdf
system works well and although it has a soft back (no hard plate) it has 2 band so hold even a 15l cylinder without a problem. It also has 2 trim pockets on the back that I find useful when diving abroad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

I have done almost 60 makes a plunge mine it has been to Malta on 3 occassions and to the UAE on 2 events and performed flawlessly from day 1. Essay Writing Service The coordinated weight framework functions admirably and in spite of the fact that it has a delicate back (no hard plate) it has 2 band so hold even a 15l barrel without an issue. It likewise has 2 trim pockets on the back that I find helpful when jumping abroad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 am 
SD Forum Newbie
SD Forum Newbie

Lower back cellular jacket - extraordinarily light-weight. Its 2 kg weight for the M length makes it irreplaceable for trips. it is geared up with special anatomical shoulder straps with 40 mm buckles and an at ease and practical gentle again. Lock aid included weight device FLAT model. Hideaway pocket and 420 denier sack. The BCD comes in 5 one of a kind sizes for the fine comfort.

Source by Coursework Services.